BeeHaven Designz

BeeHaven Designz

Friday, September 25, 2009

Visiting, traveling, experiencing

I have taken to the road in search of many things but mainly to take a much needed break from my illness and the depression it causes.  I am currently visiting my youngest son, who had his 25th birthday on Monday, September 21st.  He is stationed in Fort Polk, LA.  I am enjoying the time I spend here with him and seeing him in his army life.  I miss being with all my children and hope that I will travel to see my son in Houston, TX before I return home next week.  It's been a bit gloomy which doesn't do much for my mood.  I will continue to make updates as I can because if you can believe it, I'm in a place that has no cell phone service or poor most of the time, no internet and no cable.  Can you tell me where I am?

Huggs to family and friends..
~Q~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive