BeeHaven Designz

BeeHaven Designz

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My week is winding down

Well I have been in Louisiana for 8 days now and I will be returning home on Sunday, October 4th, my daughter's birthday.  It has been quite an experience here at Fort Polk.  The first week I was here it rained everyday.  You know, the kind of rain that makes it impossible to see across the road.  Sunday was the first real day that it had some sunshine but that soon gave way to more rain.  I came to the library to use the computers because believe it or not, there are still places that do not have internet, cable TV and good phone service in this part of the state (Leesville, right off RT 121).  We discussed getting satellite but with all the rain the first week I was afraid we would be paying for service that is substandard :-).  It's hot and humid here in the library on post. The air conditioning has been out for the last 2 days so sitting here is amost unbearable .. if could just sit in my skivvies.   I haven't had too much time to get out and take pictures so hopefully I will be able to at some point over the next 2 days. 

Thanks for stopping by... MemoryMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive