BeeHaven Designz

BeeHaven Designz

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hey, here's another fabulous Designer's Kit

I worked with FoxyLady Creations and the Starving Artist Collaboration kit available at MissesBeehaven.  The kit is full of color, elements and papers to mix and match so you can let your creative juices flow.  Here are a couple of layouts I created with this awesome kit.   I created this as a remembrance for my nephew whose Angelversary is coming up on the 17th of October.  His smile and warmth was his calling card and he brightened a room.  He is definitely missed by the family.




I created this layout for our little Princess Naughty. She is so much like her mother.  I think it's the eyes.

This kit is very versatile and will give you hours of enjoyment.  There is so much to do.  A color for every reason.

Thanks for stopping by... Memory Maker
Just click on the title and you will be transported to this beautiful kit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive