BeeHaven Designz

BeeHaven Designz

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday and RIP Mom

Today would have been my mother's 81st birthday. She was a warm, loving, nurturing and caring woman. On this day in 2005, she found out she had cervical cancer which had spread to her bladder. She aggressively fought the cancer with chemotherapy and radiation therapy. She was responding wonderfully to the treatment but her body was too weak to continue and she received her wings to glory on December 3, 2004 @ 7:47AM.

We miss her terribly in our family. She was the matriarch of the family and now those shoes still stand empty as I certainly can't fill them but I do my best. We love you always and will always remember you.

P.S. I can still feel your hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive